When you try and open your Campsite link on Instagram do you receive an error that says "Sorry, this page isn't available"? It's a bug with Instagram and not an issue with Campsite.
This happens at different times across all Instagram bio links, not just Campsite links. It happens at random times and to random people without any identifiable reason. It could be Instagram's security measures being a little overzealous.
Here are some things you can do to make sure your Campsite link is still working for your followers:
- Open your Campsite link in a browser outside of Instagram like Safari or Chrome.
- If you have multiple Instagram accounts, switch to another and visit the profile of the account having issues. Open your bio link and see if it works.
- Ask a friend to visit your profile and check if your link is working.
- Change your website link by deleting a character, saving, and then re-adding your Campsite link.
- Reach out to us and we'll test your Campsite link to make sure it's working. Just send us your Instagram username so we can find you.
This error is usually only happening on your device and isn't affecting your followers.
Reporting the error to Instagram
If the error doesn't appear to be resolving itself you can reach out to Instagram and report an issue.
Still have questions? Contact us.